As far as I can say today, Meteo is the future of the web Application development! so What is Meteor.js?

Portfolio image

since the first moment that I saw the Meteor Framework I just saw the potential of this strong and easy way to create and deploy web applications, web applications as every one know are the future of the web because simply web application could feel the gap between the Desk applications used in the business and the applications used by the smart phones. Smart phones that today are the most platform used by users in business and privete us well.

“Meteor.js is a cohesive development platform, a collection of libraries and packages that are bound together in a tidy way to make web development easier. It builds on ideas from previous frameworks and libraries to offer an easy way to start a prototype app, but it gives you the tools and flexibility to build a full fledged production app. There are libraries like Tracker and Blaze that the Meteor Development Group has built specifically for a reactive front-end experience.” credit: Josh Owens

Meteor.JS

” Want more: meteor.com